Vintiquewise® was established in 2011 by Quickway Imports Inc. Born as a by-product of an antique habit, the founder had a heavy interest in finding a way to bring superior wooden products with antique finishes to distributors. There was an obvious void in the marketplace, where either quality or authenticity was absent. Those with a passion for antiques know the most prized items possess both traits – sturdy craftsmanship and characteristic finishes. We search the world for hand-selected items that meet the standards that antique lovers expect so that you don’t have to.
Perhaps most famously renowned are Vintiquewise® treasure chests and trunks. Crafted in authentic antique style, our treasure chests are the perfect way to add some warm decor to your home while increasing storage space. The trunks are handcrafted with sturdy materials to meet the Vintiquewise® standards.
4 GREAT REASONS TO BUY FROM US:
- Over 37,000 happy customers
- Real people on our support team ready to help
- The finest materials and stunning design — all our products are developed with an obsessive dedication to quality, durability, and functionality
- We use the most secure online ordering systems on the market, and are constantly improving our software to make sure we offer the highest possible security
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
Our mission is to make your shopping experience as safe and enjoyable as possible. Have questions? Feel free to contact our award-winning customer care team for advice on everything from product specifications to order tracking.
- Money back guarantee: Something not quite right? If you’re not totally satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 15 days for a full refund
- Risk-Free Purchase: We utilize industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to allow for the encryption of all the sensitive information, so you can be sure your details are completely safe with us
- Trustworthy payment method: We partner with the most popular online payment solutions that guarantee enhanced security and fast transaction processing